- Accounting Services
- Auditing & Accounting
- Bank Financing
- Bookkeeping Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Business Estate & Succession Planning
- Business Income Tax (T2)
- Business Plans, Financing & Loans
- Business Services
- Business Start-Up
- Consulting & Advice
- Financial Management and Planning
- Financial Services
- Financial Statements
- Payroll Services
- Personal Income Taxes (T1)
- Sales Taxes (HST)
- Software Expertise
- Software Integration
CFO Services & Management Controls
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 plus bonuses and benefits.
Our CFO/Controller service provides you with a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success at a much-reduced cost compared to hiring a full-time CFO/Controller.
Benefits of Hiring a Part-time CFO/Controller
Our Part-Time CFO services provide you with experienced support at a small fraction of the cost.
Our CFO/Controller services provide:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business with fewer surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom-designed collection policies and procedures
Please call us at 778-865-0009 or contact us to find out how we can help.